At Ault Restoration, we work tirelessly with renovation companies and contractors to address pesky water damage issues before they get out of hand. One of the most common issues is wet ceilings, which deteriorate rapidly. Luckily, a well-timed wet ceiling repair can reverse this damage.
The repair process typically consists of the following steps:
- Inspection. Our wet ceiling repair process begins with identifying where the water leak affecting your ceiling is. Once we’ve found it, we’ll stop the leak to ensure it does not create any more problems for you.
- Drying. After stopping the leak, we’ll thoroughly dry out the affected parts of the ceiling. We’ll ensure to cover the rest of your work (such as the floor and walls) to protect it from moisture.
- Removal. Next, we will remove the parts of the ceiling that are too water-damaged to repair. This is important because they will act as weak points for the ceiling or have a deformed appearance that will affect the ceiling’s appearance.
- Repair. The actual wet ceiling repair involves smoothing out any rough edges. For sections that have been cut out, we can install new drywall and ensure that it fits perfectly into each hole.
- Painting. We want to give you an end product you’ll love, so we’ll prime your entire ceiling and repaint it. This will give it a more uniform appearance that looks as good as new.
If you have a wet ceiling issue in the Oviedo, Florida area, get in touch with us today. Our team of experienced water damage professionals is at your service.